New Rockstar Game Due Out Before March 2015

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Take Two has confirmed that a new Rockstar game is on the boards and is due out before March 2015. As is their way, Take Two furnished no further details on the upcoming game, but speculation points toward six possibilities.

So what is it? Naturally, speculation is already rife. Knowing the way that Rockstar tends to reveal major new titles – through a structured period of hands-off and hands-on demos over many months – we should perhaps not expect anything too Earth-shattering

"early 2014" for GTA 5... yeah i've been waiting. when exactly is it going to show up? I really, really really don't want to settle for the console versions. I played red dead redemption on ps3 and would've enjoyed it 200% more if it was on PC.

dunno, if we don't see GTA 5 for the PC (or the next gen) before the year ends, it i'm pretty sure it's the game that will be released on March 2015 :D

I would hope that it is a new title, whether that be a sequel/prequel or new IP altogether, rather than the PC port of GTA V. Don't get me wrong, I'm still waiting for GTA V for the PC myself, but the term "new" should not be used for a port. Either way it will likely miss us in the PC-gaming minority by going straight to the consoles yet again.

I loved the first Manhunt. The second was still OK, but thanks to them having to tone things down, it didn't have the same impact as the first one. A third one that returns to its true origins in all of its visceral brutality would be awesome. Does that make me a bad person? :confused:

Back