Bitcoin Cologne?

Just another piece of evidence defending my thought that most miners are basement dwelling neckbeards that will buy into anything with bitcoin written on it. I wonder how many of them have NASCAR plates on their wall?

Steve is so mad he didn't cash in. BTC has been holding steady at over $400 for a while. Steve wishes he had the youthful foresight to mine or early invest.

Steve is so mad he didn't cash in. BTC has been holding steady at over $400 for a while. Steve wishes he had the youthful foresight to mine or early invest.

You desperately have to proselytize for it to retain value.

~70k bitcoins moved earlier this week. Volume has been trending downward consistently except when there's wild speculative trading.

This means two things:

1.) Adoption for use as a medium of exchange has faltered very badly.

2.) People shouting HODL are the structure of bitcoin's house of cards. Once they lose interest it probably topples.

If you're not in, don't get sucked into this. It's not worth it. Digital currency is a cool experiment but this is the JavaOS (Operating System) of digital currencies. Interesting technology but totally inappropriately applied to the problem domain. It's an technical feat with some worthwhile ideas but a shit currency.

In the beginning, it was a great idea - dodge big bro and other fee-heavy methods of transfer in favor of something that is quick and easy to use on a computer. However, when big bro decides to clamp down on it, a la China, IRS, etc, party's over. The main issue is that bitcoins are still based on the inherent value of how much fiat is placed in it. As long as fiat is in use, big bro can and will find a way to limit its distribution, like tax on tobacco.

People were holding out hopes that BTC will be adopted as a currency for use worldwide, but two unsolved problems - transactions will only take longer (it's already an hour's wait) from here on, and because of it, including difficulty of using in real world situations, BTC will not fly high again. That boat has long sailed, and sank even, since the gold rush induced by the Chinese is already over when China severely limit BTC transactions by banning banks from doing BTC exchanges.

Does it smell like the pyramids with a hint of scam?

I'll stick with my bacon cologne. Still wish I had mined that shit years ago and sold at the top, :(. Oh well, rides almost over. However I was wrong last time, too...lol.

Back