Fractal Design Node 804 Micro-ATX Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
If you need a new mATX case, the crew at Legit Reviews recommend the Fractal Design Node 804.

The Node series, is focused on home entertainment, designing the cases to be small and to look great in any environment. The most recent case is the Node 804, it accepts both Micro ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards, to keep it small though, Fractal Design has gone to a cube layout that separates the power supply and hard drives from the motherboard and GPU.

wow, love this design a lot. If it was around when I built using this SG-10, I may have had to reconsider which case to use.

Finally Steve posts a good looking case.

If I wasn't blinded by Caselabs(hard to look at any other cases after owning one), this would definitely be on my list.

It'd be nice if Fractal would offer optional drive cages for 2.5" drives.
You could probably double the drive capacity with no increase in needed space.

Can't stand mesh on my cases so bleh...still prefer the 304 and the 605 over this.

It'd be nice if Fractal would offer optional drive cages for 2.5" drives.
You could probably double the drive capacity with no increase in needed space.

And you could have the pleasure of paying twice as much money to populate those slots if you're building a NAS. There's still a marked dollar per gigabyte advantage in the larger drives.

Also I see legit reviews lives up to their crap reputation by not testing temperature or noise. Why do we keep linking those hacks?

Back