Ten Minutes Of H1Z1 Gameplay Footage

first impressions are not impressive. I'm not sure if it's because I'm more invested in DayZ... or because all alphas look this terrible... That being said..DayZ looks much better... Not sure where I stand on this.

so i guess what your saying is that there's little chance the vehicles will get better ?

First impression....

Looks exactly like the ~10 other open-world zombie game that are in development today. Absolutely nobody has any imagination or originality at all, it is just a race to market between 10 companies all making the same game.

First impression....

Looks exactly like the ~10 other open-world zombie game that are in development today. Absolutely nobody has any imagination or originality at all, it is just a race to market between 10 companies all making the same game.

This. Who even funds this unoriginal bullshit? Same can be said for the state of the movie industry, ffs...

When in any point in video game history was zombies not a "thing"?

Actually, as far as the sheer number of zombie-related titles being released fairly recently...many points in history. Awhile back it was WWII, then Vietnam, then "Modern" combat, and now it's apparently zombies.

I just fucking love the show. I'm not even ashamed. Best show I've seen since the sopranos. (Also not ashamed)

dude, are they making Dayz on a different engine? Because Id have to say this looks identical...

Is the point of the game to play as the media and scare everyone to go see a doctor when you cough or sneeze?

Oh wait that's H1N1...

needs a lot of work still.

mzl.jombvubb.png

Actually, as far as the sheer number of zombie-related titles being released fairly recently...many points in history. Awhile back it was WWII, then Vietnam, then "Modern" combat, and now it's apparently zombies.

Time for alien bug hunts again, I say!

Enough with the zombie games people. I loved them during night of the living dead movies and even through the first two House of the Dead games now it just needs to stop. All we need is another FPS or third person action zombie game. At this point I would rather have an old person take a shit on my chest than play another one of these. Why not try to bring something fresh to the genre like exp and random weapon drops and special skills?

>Watch video
>10 minutes of almost nothing happening

Great work their Smedley pulling all your resources off PlanetSide 2 and letting it slowly die to churn out this shit

As someone who never got into dayz,(or ever played it) this looks interesting. It'll be different to see how the free to play angle makes this stand out.

I watched patiently for DayZ, but frankly, it seems to have taken forever. I check on comments every once in awhile and its still far from complete.

SOE seem to have gotten more accomplished in the last few months than the DayZ team has.

Yes the models need improved, along with more foliage and other such things. I assume this is all place holders, not uncommon.

It's a shame this will probably be "done" before DayZ, considering it was the first. They really should have taken advantage of its sudden popularity more quickly.

OMG The Texture Pop In was terrible .AND State of Decay is WAY better looking.So far it reminds of of that Piece of crap game War Z..AND NICE HOVERING BACK PACK! lol.

This. Who even funds this unoriginal bullshit? Same can be said for the state of the movie industry, ffs...

You mean other than, say, the 1.9+ million players that have shelled out $29.95 to be part of the DayZ early alpha? We are getting the games we pay for, and so far this new system is working pretty well. Sure, the graphics are weak, the bugs are catastrophic and the zombies aren't much more than a mild annoyance.

The game is raw, but god damn it is fun.

Back