Watch Dogs: 8 Minute Multiplayer Walkthrough

The multiplayer campaign lasts at least 8 minutes? Longer than I expected.

Looks interesting. But I only care about the SP.

Looks like shit graphically in design and technique. The 2012 E3 presentation was lé shit. Hope cutting back on everything in order to make 360/PS3 versions possible was worth it, because I plan on double-triple dipping into GTA5 because mm mm good.

I keep hoping it will be good, was so excited originally. Delay after delay, graphical tone down, now this GTA clone garbage... GTA 5 was great, its almost perfect, watchdogs is sadly dead IMHO.

I haven't bought any games in a good long while... I'd have no problem forking over 40-60 dollars for this... if the reviews are good.

Can I expect tons of bugs and DLC shoved down my throat too? I really need a new game -- BF4 is getting old it seems.

Looks like a lot of Saints Row IV type silliness.

Think I'll wait for it to hit $30

I think this game looks like an immense amount of fun.

I'm not sure what exactly people were expecting, other than the graphic tone down it looks to be delivering on what they promised, along with some nifty multiplayer modes.

Sometimes I feel like people get hyped about something without even having a concrete expectation, and the result is that no matter what the reality turns out to be they experience disappointment.

Looks like a lot of Saints Row IV type silliness.

Think I'll wait for it to hit $30

SR 4 was a ton of fun. This game looks like complete shit. I'm sorry but, "We raise barriers and I come from the shadows" is a good excuse for "no time for a decent AI."

Shit game and a shit dev for making that video. SR4 is WAY above this.

Uhh, how are they able to hack a steam pipe while driving? Wait, how are they able to hack a steam pipe..and make it explode?

You say this:

I think this game looks like an immense amount of fun.

I'm not sure what exactly people were expecting, other than the graphic tone down it looks to be delivering on what they promised, along with some nifty multiplayer modes.

And then you say this:

Sometimes I feel like people get hyped about something without even having a concrete expectation, and the result is that no matter what the reality turns out to be they experience disappointment.

Heh, you're funny.

Well, at first I was like "Cool! An interesting game that's not an FPS and doesn't involve vehicles with the rolling physics of a Toaster!"

Then, well, that all went to shit.

i didnt notice any damage on the vehicle? i hope that is something you can change, cause driving around in a car that is as tough as a tank, really ruins the game for me. And the driving physics looked as bad as the graphics.
maybe im just expecting too much?

Looks kinda interesting.... we'll see.

I like how he can switch between the assault rifle and pistol and it the rifle just disappears into his jacket. But on the other hand I'm currently playing Tomb Raider DE and Lara is carrying an arsenal in her shorty shorts, so no biggie I guess.

Uhh, how are they able to hack a steam pipe while driving? Wait, how are they able to hack a steam pipe..and make it explode?

because in the future -- the interTubes are filled with Steam?

Maybe SteamOS really REALLY REALLY takes off in future chicago.

If this was even 1/2 real life at some point.... wouldn't that make him a glorified script kiddie?

I mean hit a single button and make steam pipe explode sounds a lot like the retards that downloaded the LowOribitalonCannon thingy for anonymous, or use those dubious insta-hacker programs that do nothing.

If they don't gimp the PC version and let my Xfire290's really make the game shine as it was SUPPOSED to, then it might be a good 40 or 50 dollars well spent. I'd love a good sandbox/futuristic/GTA style game on the PC. I'm still waiting for GTA5 on PC, even though I've already played it on 360.

Looks kinda interesting.... we'll see.

I like how he can switch between the assault rifle and pistol and it the rifle just disappears into his jacket. But on the other hand I'm currently playing Tomb Raider DE and Lara is carrying an arsenal in her shorty shorts, so no biggie I guess.

you never know - Laura could have been a raging whore in her college days and hide quite a few weapons in those shorty shorts. No tread left on the tires kinda situation, lol

it looked better in 2012...

agreed

i have completely ignored this game the past few years and despite being interested, it looks like console shit.
i pray the pc version is better.

Ok, I agree that the graphics leaves more to be desired but I think the game play looks promising. I will reserve my final verdict after professional reviews and seeing actual game play videos on youtube.

Back