WTS: Ivy Bridge i7-3770k system, Novint Falcon, Wacom Intuos 4

Nalif

Limp Gawd
Prices are before shipping. I've tried to be thorough in taking pictures of everything, so if it's not in the picture of the item, chances are it's not included. If you'd prefer to do local pickup, I'm in the 30064 area. Payment through Paypal only, please.

Heatware
Payment: Paypal only.
Shipping: Prices are before shipping. Shipping to us 48 only please.

Things I'm looking for in trade
Raspberry Pi B+ accessories
Phillips Hue lights

Wacom Intuos 4 small - $110.00

Used very lightly, maybe 20 hours tops. Includes everything.

Avermedia Live Gamer Portable - $115

Live Gamer Portable

Used to record consoles or PC gameplay. Comes with a 32gb Kingston SD card and everything shown in the picture.

PSP Go - $70

Includes original charger and component cables for video out. Screen is in good shape, but if you look real hard you can find some hairline scratches. Unless you have the unit off and hit the screen just right with some glare, you'll never notice. It's unlocked, so it can run homebrew.

HD6950 - $90

Never overclocked. I've since upgraded my machine and no longer have a use for this.

XFX HD-695A-CNFC Radeon HD 6950 2GB

NH-D14 - $55

This comes with everything shown in the picture. I don't remember if it came with multiple mounting options for different sockets or not, so if it's not pictured, it doesn't come with it. This does have everything you'd need to mount it to an Ivy Bridge system though, as that's what it was pulled from.

Noctua NH-D14 120mm & 140mm SSO CPU Cooler

Crucial C300 SSD - $50

Crucial RealSSD C300 CTFDDAC064MAG-1G1 2.5" 64GB SATA III

G.SKILL Ripjaws 2 x 4GB - SOLD

G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600

Sabertooth z77 - SOLD

Sabertooth z77

I believe this is complete - but just to be sure, if it's not in the picture, it's not included.

Sound Blaster Z - $60

Sound Blaster Z

Everything included.

FT02 - $175

Case is in good condition, shows typical signs of use. No huge scratches or dings, slightly dusty.

Silverstone Fortress FT02 with side window

Last edited:
RAM sold! All messages replied to. Added some items I'm looking for in trade.

Received ok. Posting from it right now. Works great!

Great seller. Would recommend.

Back