Automated Selfie Mirror

that's pretty cool, but it'll be abused by duckface ppl

would be good if you made a duckface it should shoot you on the spot or drop you in a trap door Mr. Burns style

When I first heard that song, it made me think someone is trying to remake Baby Got Back.

Why is it that people always brag about how many friends and connections they have, but all their photos tend to be selfies?

I was expecting to see the Onion logo somewhere. This can't be real, can it?

Actually, that would be cool for a DMV or a school ID; anyplace that issues a photo ID.

The duck face is old news. Now women are doing the chicken wing. They turn sideways, put one leg out and rest their hands on their hips like a freaking rooster. My wife and all of her friends ruin every damn picture with this stupid pose.

The duck face is old news. Now women are doing the chicken wing. They turn sideways, put one leg out and rest their hands on their hips like a freaking rooster. My wife and all of her friends ruin every damn picture with this stupid pose.

Sounds like grounds for divorce.

Sounds like grounds for divorce.
More like sounds like grounds for adultery with his wife's friends. :D

Back