Microsoft Gifting Free Week of Xbox Live Gold

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
If you are one of the many Xbox Live Gold members who experienced online connection problems on March 11th, Microsoft is making up your loss with a full week’s credit for your trouble.

"I can confirm that Microsoft is providing seven days to Xbox Live members who were unable to sign in to the service during the service interruption," the representative said. "It will not be extended to all members — only those who were unable to connect."

Valve is giving away free Steam access to PC users, for like ever! This is a limited time offer of forever.

I can't wait to pay $500 for a device that requires a monthly service fee to operate.

I can't wait to pay $500 for a device that requires a monthly service fee to operate.

looked at with more fervent optimism and a can-do attitude, your $500 can get you a kinect-enabled device carefully placed at your local sports bar in such a way that sweaty, husky macho-men looking to impress the regular females try to outshout each other and wave their arms around in drunken bravado, knocking over their fellow beer-bellied friends' drinks resulting in clumsy brawls and mayhem.

what say you?

Back