Deus Ex: Human Revolution Fan-Made Film

Totally RAD!!!!!

slow-clap-citizen-kane.gif

Wow, and Im the one that usually skims the video or stops after the first minute

That was F'n awesome. I would totally got see that in a theater. Makes me want to play Deus Ex again! lol

Boobs make everything better. Especially other boobs.

Robo boobs... oh the possibilities.

Seriously, I can't wait until we figure out a model where studios like this can make feature length films.

With the ability for people to generate content like this without the resources of a movie studio behind them, this should open up a whole new world of film-making. Or the existing studios will find a way to crush these fan films rather than adapt their business model of making expensive crap that fewer people want to overpay to watch...

Really impressive fan film by the way :D

I hated it, the whole thing. Just incredibly cliche. Every moment of this video was like "guys walking away from explosions without looking".

This is actually just as bad as every other fan-made film aside from the effects.

^^^ Haters gonna hate

My wife and I both liked it. I hope they make more

Pretty damn awesome, now looking through old boxes for Deus Ex. Now with Oculus Rift adapted to FB I could edit myself into the movie as that chicks man servant.

Robo boobs... oh the possibilities.

Seriously, I can't wait until we figure out a model where studios like this can make feature length films.

I'm right with you. Unfortunately the people who do projects seem to have what is often absent from studio films, which is passion and genuine interest in the subject (as opposed to simple greed)

Back