EA Secures Titanfall 2 Publishing Rights

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Connected sources inside the gaming industry are reporting that Electronic Arts will have the publishing rights for Titanfall II when it is due for release. Electronic Arts would not comment on the report.

Our sources also tell us that the next Titanfall will not be a Microsoft exclusive. The original Titanfall was exclusive to Microsoft platforms: Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC.

Sources also say that Titanfall 2 will also have more then 1 hour of gaming before getting bored, ship the DLC before the Game actually comes out, might check to see if multi Gpu is supported if they get around to it, limit the action to 24 FPS just like some big time Hollywood movies.

Titanfall is borning ....... after the first 5 hours I have zero interest in the game.

There is just so much you can experience before you've seen the same shit over and over again. Small maps, short match time and really, just not a lot of variety.

It was kinda worth the $33 I paid for it .... glad it wasn't any more

Ha. Quick, let's make sure we secure the rights to the sequel of a game that itself hardly has any staying power!

Ha. Quick, let's make sure we secure the rights to the sequel of a game that itself hardly has any staying power!

I'm sure EA could and will kill any momentum and community the 1st game may or may not build.

Cool, I can't wait for another overblown marketing campaign on a completely average product.

So there will be a PS4 version that plays at 792p like the Xbone in the next installment ?

Why is everyone reporting this? We knew this the same day we learned that Titanfall 1 would be an exclusive.

Beta was boring, glad I got to try before I got burned by another shitty release on Origin.

Sources also say that Titanfall 2 will also have more then 1 hour of gaming before getting bored, ship the DLC before the Game actually comes out, might check to see if multi Gpu is supported if they get around to it, limit the action to 24 FPS just like some big time Hollywood movies.

And Michael Bay will direct

Back