Epic Games Officially Done with Gears of War

I never even beat the second. Not sure if I will ever play the third since I don't want to touch my 360 ever again.

They should have ended it after the third game. It was meant to be a trilogy and designed to be so. Gears of War Judgment (the one nobody even gears fans even heard of) sucked. If it was built to be open ended it might have had a future.

As of now this is Microsoft milking an Epic series. At least Epic is distancing itself, something I wish id Software would do with their historic classics that should just R.I.P.

Tried the first one on PC.

Shit sucked.

Quit playing after 15-20min.

That game series sucked ma balls. Why the hell did so many people talk about it? I am not crying a river.

That game series sucked ma balls. Why the hell did so many people talk about it? I am not crying a river.

It was an XBox exclusive (mostly), good graphics, sick boss fights, decent replay value, and had the most bro-tastic characters ever...

They should have ended it after the third game. It was meant to be a trilogy and designed to be so. Gears of War Judgment (the one nobody even gears fans even heard of) sucked. If it was built to be open ended it might have had a future.

As of now this is Microsoft milking an Epic series. At least Epic is distancing itself, something I wish id Software would do with their historic classics that should just R.I.P.

Gee ya think? I'm waiting for Gears of War: Even More Gears, Deluxe Edition with Kinect™

They should have ended it after the third game. It was meant to be a trilogy and designed to be so.

This.
I still haven't bought Judgment.
First one was definitely the best though the additions of [H]orde and Beast modes made the 2nd and 3rd worthwhile.

Gears 1 was the lone reason I bought a 360.

Love the series, but yeah - leave it alone. They barely put anything redeemable in 3, and I can't even say for Judgment because (again) haven't bought it yet but it sounds even more of a retread.

played the first Gears of War on PC...was fun...the use of cover as a major gameplay element was something new...the final boss was crazy hard as I didn't have the right weapons...too bad the sequels never came out on PC...RIP

This.
I still haven't bought Judgment.
First one was definitely the best though the additions of [H]orde and Beast modes made the 2nd and 3rd worthwhile.

Gears 1 was the lone reason I bought a 360.

Me too! Dat co-op campaign online with a buddy.

But here's the problem with Gears of War: its not 2006 anymore.

I've enjoyed them, but Judgement hasn't been nearly as awesome as the rest of the series...at least so far. It's not terrible, but not as great as its predecessors.

Having said that, I haven't been invested enough in any game to join a forum specific to said game. I will be following the series progress as it's developed for the Xbox One as that would be a game that would make me buy that console.

It was an XBox exclusive (mostly), good graphics, sick boss fights, decent replay value, and had the most bro-tastic characters ever...

It was a niche game/genre similar to how Halo was a niche FPS. Both have had a tough time breaking out mainstream partly due to their exclusiveness and very specific style of gameplay. There aren't that many FPS/Third Person Shooters out there the way they did it.

Storyline, chainsaw massacre, and curb stomps was what made it for me. If the series sucked balls I'd hate to see what series in the same genre didn't suck balls lol ;)

I played it really late on Xbox. Was bored about half way through, but am OCD about finishing so I powered through. Got to the boss, but it was too hard for me to beat, so I swore off the series due to frustration.

Back