Massachusetts Will Make Upskirting Illegal After All

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
After a false start on the ruling of Upskirting by the Massachusetts Supreme Court, the State Legislators took up the challenge and made the practice illegal, with a maximum fine of $10K and five years in jail.

The new law penalizes anyone who "photographs, videotapes or electronically surveils" another person's sexual or intimate parts without that person's consent.

What?! This is a clear violation of my constitutional rights to live liberty and the pursuit of happiness, and being a creepy perv makes me happy as all hell. No one has a right to privacy in public areas, just ask any law enforcement agency!

Jailtime really? A heavy fine is sufficient punishment. I doubt many people would want to rack up a $10,000 fine. Can't say I'm really surprised.. it is America after all... The corporate jail system needs to make their money somehow, especially with states starting to legalize drugs theres going to be a lot of vacant cells that need filled!

Jailtime really? A heavy fine is sufficient punishment. I doubt many people would want to rack up a $10,000 fine. Can't say I'm really surprised.. it is America after all... The corporate jail system needs to make their money somehow, especially with states starting to legalize drugs theres going to be a lot of vacant cells that need filled!

Hey, tough on crime works perfectly, well unless you're results oriented. It sure makes you feel better to hammer someone though.

Failing the same way for 150 years because it's tradition!

Space below available for the "bleeding heart" braying and neighing from the neo-cons. Actually there may be internal conflict here, imagine the horror of having to choose between hating women and loving an over crowded prison.

Of course there's an answer for that too! Roadside executions for intimidating people, we'll call it a "Stand your ground" law.

OK, I'm finished being a jerk now.

luckily all the celebrity upskirts happen in california or ny, where it's still legal

Space below available for the "bleeding heart" braying and neighing from the neo-cons. OK, I'm finished being a jerk now.

Trolling? I'm not a neo-con by a long shot. But i have bucketing of individuals and terms like neo-con and lib-tard. They are a sign of an immature person who can't argue on the facts.

If you flash your junk in a public place, I don't see why that's not legit. Always annoyed when girls put on these push up bras and have their dresses taped just shy of the nipple and then pretend to be outraged and are all "eyes up here mister"... yeah right, as if you wouldn't glance if I walked around with my schlong hanging out of my zipper!

Only legit thing I would say is if you built a rig that blew up skirts Marilyn Monroe style in combination with a high speed camera.

BTW, one thing I also never understood... if someone catches a glimpse of her panties for half a second, a woman is terrified and feels so exposed, but then come three days later on Saturday and she heads down to the apartment's pool or beach in a bikini strutting her stuff and its all good. Women logic.

Women logic.

431584807.jpg

BTW, one thing I also never understood... if someone catches a glimpse of her panties for half a second, a woman is terrified and feels so exposed, but then come three days later on Saturday and she heads down to the apartment's pool or beach in a bikini strutting her stuff and its all good. Women logic.

I am too confused by that logic. But then again, one is somehow "private" and the other isn't. Not sure why, but it is... for some reason.

You want to ponder it even more, apply the same question when said woman tends to wear more revealing swimsuits than underthings.

*shrug*

That's not really the puzzling thing. I've known plenty of women who wear either more beachside/poolside or about the same who don't care which they were seen in by people they know. The crazy logic comes in when you get to the logic of revealing stuff worn in view of the general public. BEing comfortable around people they know vs. an escalation beyond the level of physical exposure they chose when walking out the door makes sense. What doesn't is that even when they ARE exposing lots of themselves, they honestly believe only the people they want looking at them are looking at them. If you aren't one of the people they are trying to show off to, or very comfortable around, you are a creeper eye rapist, even if they are shaking it in your face.

Maybe there are women that make sense. I know there are women who don't exactly work like the above, but I've run into the above so, SO many times it's not even funny. Those that don't work like the above had all sorts of wacky nonsensical rules. For example one that does cover up out in public, but has been more than a wee bit less modest once things move indoors with people you know mostly worked around the logic that she wasn't naked as long as there were no cameras and she hadn't taken her watch off.

Back