Titanfall Xbox One Consoles Aren't For Sale

HardOCP News

[H] News
Those pictures floating around the intertubes of those "limited edition" Titanfall Xbox One console are the real thing. The bad news is that, when they said "limited edition," they meant employees only. :(

The console itself maybe, but the controllers are definitely available.

White XB1 was employee only as well...we see how long that lasted.

What does XB1 stand for?

The first Xbox? Or Xbox One? Cause forums posts as little as 1 year ago always refer to the original Xbox as the Xbox1 which I could also see being shortened to XB1.

Those are selling for $1,000 on eBay, seems to be in high demand... MS may be missing a decent opportunity to generate some interest by not selling a TF themed XBox One.

Those are selling for $1,000 on eBay, seems to be in high demand... MS may be missing a decent opportunity to generate some interest by not selling a TF themed XBox One.

Yea, I'd buy that Xbox One in a heart beat.

last I heard Xbox one's were not flying off the shelf... if your goal is to get the console into as many homes as possible so they are all sucking on the teat called DLC/paid subscription style... you don't restrict supply.

In reality it should be like drugs -- you damn near give it away at the start to get people hooked.

We see this isn't the case though. My Xbox 360 collects dust, having way too much fun with crossfire 290's and resolution and speed beyond the comprehension of the common folk.

I still see a lot of life left in the PS3 and the 360 and since Titan fall is available on the 360 and likely be the best on the PC there is no reason to get a X1 just for that game, now Halo was the reason I got the original xbox there is just no game out there that I'd get either new console for yet .

I workedat EA in the 80s under Trip Hawkens, we never got cool things like that but we were a small company then , making stuff for the 6502 machines of the day, but games like M.U.L.E. are still fun.

Back