Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Link to Currency

HardOCP News

[H] News
Did they just say "after a brief car chase?" Even if this guy was the creator of bitcoin (he says he's not) how does that justify the media chasing the guy everywhere?

Earlier today, reporters camped out in front of Nakamoto’s home after Newsweek published its story saying that he was the creator of bitcoin. According to reports that spread rapidly across the web, Nakamoto was chased by a pack of journalists as he and an Associated Press reporter drove through downtown Los Angeles.

Steve. Why do you ask questions to which you already know the answers?

People, as a whole, are dumb. And journalists, present company excepted of course, are one of the monstrous boat-anchors keeping the average IQ of the human race in the single digits.

Steve. Why do you ask questions to which you already know the answers?

Plain and simple, a person or group who creates something as popular as Bitcoin has become and chooses to remain anonymous is a provocative story. Those will always get traction because news outlets/publications are try to make a $.

Just heard this guy on a blip on the radio he denies creating the currency =)
Maybe he didn't and it just kinda warped out seemingly like he did.

If I were getting accused of creating bitcoin, I'd deny it as much as possible too. There's no way I'd want to have my identity associated with that whole fiasco.

Back