Coolest Fake Hoverboard Video of the day

Christopher Lloyd - Back To The Future II.. he wasn't in I and III as well?? I kept expecting him to say "OK, Boss" to a short fat guy.

You know how to tell it is faked.. Terrell Owens is there and Michael J Fox isn't!

You can see around the collars that the people hovering have something bulky under their shirts.

Reactions: Santa
like this
While I know several people will end up thinking the video is real, and the huvr board is real, you can easily tell that the various people are being held up and supported by a harness. Just look at their shoulders/back and you can clearly tell that a harness is there beneath their clothes, and the cables were edited out in post production.

I give props to the group that did this video as it was well done, and they definitely got some high profile people to go along with it. I enjoyed watching it and once again having the same wants and desire I had as a kid watching Back to the Future.

You can see around the collars that the people hovering have something bulky under their shirts.
+1, very obvious... also the fact that they just look like they are dangling... in reality the board would be pushing upwards and their legs/feet would look like they'd be carrying weight instead of being lifeless...

I'm terribly curious what they're selling here. They got a ton of celebrities in the video and a very slick website promoting something that is obviously fake. They have a history of their technological innovation and everything. Just rich people trolling?

Here's a real hoverboard like contraption.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6M2UrDJkiU

Looks fun as hell.

I remember some TV special back in the day jokingly claimed that hover boards actually existed, but were just pulled off the market because they were too dangerous. Me and my friends believed it for years.

The funny/sad part is how many people actually thought this was a real working device...

Ugh..

My guess is its promotion for the self lacing shoes Nike plans to release next year. Seems a bit extreme for just that. Maybe they have a bunch of stuff planned for the 30 year anniversary of the movies and this is just the start.

HUVr Tech - Tony Hawk Reveals Hoverboard Prank

Something/someone must have pressured Tony and Christopher Lloyd to apologize. They didn't think tons of people would think that HUVr was real after putting up a video that "showed" it was real?? Somebody badly over-estimated how smart people are!!

They even had a site if you went to it http://huvrtech.com

Will say that funny or die did a good job with the back story for all of that.

I don't think they were pressured, probably just part of their planned thing for this as they had video that wasn't edited and was pulled back to show you the wires and the setup of how they did it and had video showing Christopher by the cameras to show that he was there watching them do the filming.

Guess some people can't caught that the apology videos are as fake as the huvr board videos themselves.

Back