Robot To Take Top University Exam

HardOCP News

[H] News
How hard can this be for a robot?

The project, led by Noriko Arai at Japan's National Institute of Informatics, is trying to see how fast artificial intelligence might replace the human brain so that people can start training in completely new areas. "If society as a whole can see a possible change coming in the future, we can get prepared now," she tells the Kyodo news agency.

I think this is a wrong direction in thinking.

Yes, I believe you could replace the world's work force with automation some day, but to what gain?

I believe that for the most part people want to feel useful and they they want to be able to view themselves as valuable. I don't know how you do this outside of either working or helping others with their needs. Even if a robot can do it better a probably don't want to give up doing it and I am not so sure we should because I think it will likely cost us in ways we can't afford.

Yes, I believe you could replace the world's work force with automation some day, but to what gain?

I believe that for the most part people want to feel useful and they they want to be able to view themselves as valuable. I don't know how you do this outside of either working or helping others with their needs. Even if a robot can do it better a probably don't want to give up doing it and I am not so sure we should because I think it will likely cost us in ways we can't afford.

Agreed, healthy people want to work. We don't idle well.

Some of us are going utterly stir crazy over this winter since the it's colder than a whore's heart and the ground is frozen cock stiff. I have three houses to build next year and absolutely no way to break ground on Job #1.

Also, how are you supposed to make money if you can't get work because a robot TOOK YER JEEERRRBBB?

People will still be able to make creative works like books or games, or do research, contribute to open source programs. Humans will still be able to do all sorts of things.
Go travel the world do anything you want.

Also, how are you supposed to make money if you can't get work because a robot TOOK YER JEEERRRBBB?

Simple, get rid of money.

The robot will do great unless they add "D: Enslave humanity" as a choice answer to all of the multiple choice questions.

Back