Xigmatek Nebula Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
There is a review of the Xigmatek Nebula cube case posted today at TechSpot today. Someone looking for a small form factor case will be interested in this review.

Enter the Nebula by Xigmatek, a striking solution that caught our attention with a neat cube design that offers a 2.2L capacity. It's safe to say the Nebula is unlike anything we've seen before, and that tends to come at a premium.

Nice looking, but seems there were a few critical missteps in some design aspects.

Reading a review like that just makes me wonder how many hardware reviews on these tech sites are done by 17 year olds.

I was talking about the Silverstone ML07

You asked for the Fortress series product. The ML07 isn't a fortress series product. Its a Milo series product. Two completely different brand lines. ;)

But yes, the ML07 should be damn slick when it comes out.

hate to be bring this thread back to life again (though its only been inactive for just 2 months).... but...

i think, with a bit of modding, there is watercooling potential in this case..

i think if the suspended drive cages are removed, and with a custom PSU bracket for an SFX power supply, you can fit a 120mm radiator in there.. and i think an EK DCP 2.2 pump should fit beside the motherboard..

hmmm.. i think i'll try it out.. :D

Back