XFX Type 1 Bravo Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
The crew at Hardware 360 has published a review of XFX's new Type 1 Bravo case. If you are case shopping, you'll definitely want to check out this review.

Despite the few design flaws the XFX Type 1 Bravo is an outstanding case, especially when you consider it is the first case designed by XFX. It has excellent compatibility that includes support for up to 4 dual slot graphics cards, 5 SSDs and up to 8 internal fans. The Bravo also runs cool and quiet thanks to the 200mm fan at the front. If the MSRP was above $150 we wouldn’t recommend the case, but at just $129.99 the Bravo is priced right to move.

The people on the forums over at TPU pretty much poo-pooed all over this case. Curious to see how the opinions fare here.

Honestly, I think it's unique and pretty in a great many ways.

Just not ones I'd buy. I like smaller mATX offerings.

Definitely a cool case. Hopefully they'll make some smaller ones to accommodate smaller boards. A 5-slot mATX version might just be enough to pry me away from my ITX fetish.

I like it. It appears to have a good layout and offers a unique look. For a first attempt by XFX, it is a solid effort. Like Arcygenical, I would be interested in seeing a smaller version suited to mATX boards.

Not going to lie, I think that is an ugly case, though I am more of a fan of the boxy sort of cases like the 750D, sleek, simple, yet great layout and design.

Back