February Game Releases

Quite a long list but the only game on it I want to play is a remake of an old game (Fable).
I don't know if that says more about lack of good games or me.

That's a lot of JRPGs. I'm up for the new DKC game, and that's probably it for this month out of that list.

Looking forward to DKC, though I better limit myself to a single level per day to make it last since that is all us Wii U owners get until May.

Hmmm a Lego game about the Lego movie... not sure how well that'll work out. Other Lego games have you being characters from Indiana Jones, or Harry Potter, or super heroes, but this is just Lego guys, part of the fun is knowing something about the characters guess this is the "watch the movie if you want to know the game" type of game.

Who am I kidding, I'm a sucker for these "impossible to really truly die, you must be 5 years old to play this" type of games.

Outlast free in Feb on PS+. Will have to grab that. I am so underwhelmed by the PS4 games right now except Black Flag and BF4

Pretty weak list but Thief looks like it could have some potential, the other versions were pretty good.

Quite a long list but the only game on it I want to play is a remake of an old game (Fable).
I don't know if that says more about lack of good games or me.
I'm in the same boat. Going to pick up Tales of Symphonia Chronicles and RE4, myself. New game releases seem to be really stagnant until March.

Back