Games For Google Glass?

HardOCP News

[H] News
Because, sitting in a park pointing your finger in the air yelling "bang, bang, bang" won't make the men in white coats to show up in a hurry. The rest of the games shown in this video, like walking around karate chopping the air, aren't much better. :D

It'd be better of there was the game for Star Trek TNG with the discs / cones.

Cool, something to pass the time in the cinema while you're waiting for the main feature to begin.
The last level would presumably be a very realistic looking mob of police and lawyers descending on your seat...

Whoah... some high end graphics there.

hehe.

I'm just laughing seeing some of the people I know that have Glass playing these games... oh man...

I hope it fizzles - google glass as a whole. It won't. Cops will have them on their heads soon.

Although the Google Glass crowd don't strike me as the fitness type, using it for fitness games like Zombies, Run! could be neat (https://www.zombiesrungame.com/ ) ... I used this game some on my phone and it was surprisingly motivating to have a Zombie horde chasing you through the park ... with Google Glass they could get even more innovative with VR overlays and such for the supply missions :)

You have it wrong. You need to say "Pew, Pew, Pew" as you shoot the targets.

Reminds me of the Nintendo accessories episode of the Angry Video Games Nerd.

Fire, Fire, Fire, Fuck.... Hey I shot a duck by saying fuck,... Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, shit, fuck....

Needs integrated with this

968full-super-scope-6-screenshot.jpg

Its all fun and games until the nerdy white guy with his glasses on is pointing across the subway at the wrong brotha saying "bang, bang, bang..."

Its all fun and games until the nerdy white guy with his glasses on is pointing across the subway at the wrong brotha saying "bang, bang, bang..."

Right?

Or runs out into traffic trying to escape the Zombies etc...

So, something will finally make the guys who constantly yell into their Bluetooth earpieces look more sane .

Not to worry ... it's not like we were battling on the much more dangerous topic of

Fan_tailed_goldfish.jpg
vs
Domesticcometgoldfish.jpg

:p

I think we _all_ know that only disturbed comet goldfish lovers would even try to argue against the majestic beauty of a fantail goldfish. :D Speaking of disturbed comet lovers, where is Tudz anyhow?

It'd be better of there was the game for Star Trek TNG with the discs / cones.

What were they thinking with that "game" lol

Even pong is infinitely more engaging than that silly thing.

Although the Google Glass crowd don't strike me as the fitness type, using it for fitness games like Zombies, Run! could be neat (https://www.zombiesrungame.com/ ) ... I used this game some on my phone and it was surprisingly motivating to have a Zombie horde chasing you through the park ... with Google Glass they could get even more innovative with VR overlays and such for the supply missions :)
That app looks dope! I'm going to look into it myself. Thanks for posting, man.

Needs integrated with this

968full-super-scope-6-screenshot.jpg

Still one of the coolest gun accessories ever! :D

Without a doubt, some bedroom games will probably happen in the future for Google Glass

*HEHEHE*

:rolleyes:

also... how about a Google Glass game that requires you to form your fingers into a gun (index and middle finger together w/ pink and ring finger collapsed and thumb sticking up) and use gestures.

lol. I can see future YouTube videos about things like this.

Back