Top Gear Vs. Google Street View Car

Labron-James-White-Camero-5.jpg

Old car, oversized rims on pencil thin profile tyres, now there is a terrible look.

Looks fine to me, then again I also don't care for the horrible looking modded Honda's out there.

Someone please edit that video and put a Microsoft logo on the side of the Mercedes. :p

White car, black rims - still a terrible, terrible look.

Depends on the ride I suppose. A buddy of mine has a white 2008 M3 that's been blacked out. Incredibly sharp car. I like it on the Merc as well, but I may be biased towards nicer cars.

I poop on those as often as possible on nighttime flyovers. Bonus points if it hits the windshield and causes it to swerve.

I just never understood why you would want to lower your car so much that the wheels have to be angled outwards. Plus they always have those terrible sounding exhausts plus chrome rims. Who ever thought that looked/sounded good :confused:

I just never understood why you would want to lower your car so much that the wheels have to be angled outwards. Plus they always have those terrible sounding exhausts plus chrome rims. Who ever thought that looked/sounded good :confused:

My favourite, is the Honda that has an oversized wing they pinched from a '97 WRX Impreza, put a trash bucket sized exhaust on the car, and make the automatic gearbox change note more pronounced, at least half ass modify a car that has a manual gearbox.

I drove around the test track a few times on street view. There's a few nice cars on the first street on the right. It leads back out to the main road. Nice little auto shop on the corner too.

Oh, and Hammond standing next to a car with a bunch of other people (behind the bmw estate car).

Oh, and Hammond standing next to a car with a bunch of other people (behind the bmw estate car).

Estate car eh? You're either English, or have watched way too much Top Gear. We call them thar thangs station wagons buddy. :)

Estate car eh? You're either English, or have watched way too much Top Gear. We call them thar thangs station wagons buddy. :)

I always thought station wagon sounds really..cheap and shitty. When I think of station wagon I think of those old 70's cars that were made with real wood or something :p

I always thought station wagon sounds really..cheap and shitty. When I think of station wagon I think of those old 70's cars that were made with real wood or something :p

And the rear facing rear seats.

Haha, admittedly that's the first thing that comes to mind for me as well. Though I like the idea of saying "Do you want to race my station wagon?" prior to pulling an RS4 "Estate Car" out of the old garage.

Surely they could have dug out something better than the SLS :p

Because douchebags. 'nuff said.

Back