Bitcoin Vault Offering Insurance is 'World's First'

For those who don't know, Lloyd's of London isn't a single entity. It is a collection of companies and individuals that handle risk and liabilities. So, this is more like a ton of companies are now backing bitcoin.

Erratic currency = profitable currency

The more erratic it is, the better to trade with it.

So this news... makes sense actually.

Bitcoin geeks remind me of the linux crowd of last decade who were feverishly trying to convince people they found the holy grail.

Bitcoin geeks remind me of the linux crowd of last decade who were feverishly trying to convince people they found the holy grail.

those same geeks are the ones buying lambo's and houses, and never having to work again due to their relatively small investment of time and energy back in the day.

I find it amusing that you come to a website who's sole purpose is anything hardware/geek related, and then use the term in a negative connotation.

Insurance to secure Bitcoin investment, seriously?! If I recall right, charges has flat monthly fee of 2% of the value of the user’s total deposit in bitcoins. Quite expensive for me. Still, I would love to hear credit cards’ concept first before risking into BTC insurance.

Back