Insomniac Games Auctions Autographed Xbox One To Help Injured Intern

HardOCP News

[H] News
Insomniac Games is auctioning off an autographed Xbox One with the proceeds going to a former intern that lost her leg after being struck by a hit and run driver. Let's hope this things goes for big $$$. It's a good cause that helps a great person.

This is a charity auction on behalf of Ana Kessel, a former intern at Insomniac Games. Some of you may know that a few months ago Ana was seriously injured in a car accident. Fortunately, she is on the road to recovery, but the medical expenses are quite hefty. In order to help offset some of those expenses, we are auctioning off a brand-new Xbox One system that has been signed by many employees at Insomniac.

That is thoughtful of them to do. I also hope it goes for a good amount to help her out.

Indeed, it goes to show that gamers and developers aren't the monsters some people think they are.

It's weird that Insomniac Games decided to auction off an Xbox One and not a Playstation 4 since most of their games are Playstation exclusives... in any case it's awesome that they're doing this for that intern. I'll donate on her website and wish her all the best!

Indeed, it goes to show that gamers and developers aren't the monsters some people think they are.

I don't think any of us believe the developers are monsters, just the publishers like EA.:D

Hope they get big bucks for it and help her out.

It's weird that Insomniac Games decided to auction off an Xbox One and not a Playstation 4 since most of their games are Playstation exclusives... in any case it's awesome that they're doing this for that intern. I'll donate on her website and wish her all the best!

Ya I thought so too, so I looked it up. They are partnering up with Microsoft to give them an exclusive game called Sunset Overdrive. I wonder if they gave up complete rights to their other games since they were published by Sony and same with this game. Its very interesting.

Back