ASUS Showcases Next-Generation Technology at CES

HardOCP News

[H] News
As a world-leading innovator and highly-respected technology brand, ASUS is committed to innovation and pushing the boundaries of new technologies with new products designed for content creation, gaming and mobile consumers. Products designed to enhance professional content creation and productivity include the new PB287Q 28-inch 4K/UHD (Ultra High Definition) monitor capable of displaying multiple full size documents or spectacular visuals. The Z87-Deluxe/SATA Express is a new concept motherboard and the first to implement the SATA Express interface, while ThunderboltEX II is a flexible add-on card that delivers the latest Intel® Thunderbolt™ 2 transfer speeds of up to 20Gbit/s.

ASUS will also demonstrate how it makes life better for busy mobile professionals with the palm-sized S1 Mobile LED Projector and SWB-S1, the world’s first Blu-ray surround-sound station for a truly cinematic experience. For hardcore gamers, ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) is displaying the ROG Front Base Dual-Bay Gaming Panel, an easy-to-use command center that fits to the front of a PC and allows instant control over a variety of key parameters. This product fully demonstrates ROG’s commitment to the needs of the most demanding gamers and overclockers.

What ASUS really needs to do is focus on their craptastic RMA support. Until that is fixed, any new products are irrelevant.

Congrats to SATA-I/O and ASUS..they just reinvented the parallel ribbon cable..LOL.

Maybe they can add more irrelevant product "features" to their motherboards that drive up the cost and add little value, that their core product users never even take out of the motherboard box (looking in my closet filled with crap from ASUS RE, R2E, R3E, R3B, MaxIV-E and MaxV-E) lol

Guess I failed their test since I keep buying asus.

Back