Third-Person DOOM With Resident Evil Characters

Sacriliege! :mad:

It was interesting but not sure if I'd be interested in a crosshair nor the "stun" of enemies with 1 bullet. Takes away from the chaos of the game. Too many QTEs in today's games as it is.

While I think it's pretty sweet what they did am I the only person that cannot stand third person shooters, particularly re4 and above where the character takes up like 50 percent of the left side of the screen? I want to be able to see everything on the screen not have to look over the characters back. It wouldn't even be so much of a problem if they just GAVE you the option to switch between third and first person. Sorry for the rant - props to the designer, though.

For some reason I have two copies of DOOM on Blu-ray.

I'd play it just to see how the sniper thing could change the gameplay in the later levels, should be fun.

DOOM in third person? Major violation! :mad:

I was watching a show on the history of video games and the developers of doom chose FPS since it was easier on the computer systems to not have to draw the character in third person view. It was originally going to be third person view.

Back