Microsoft Working On A Smart Bra?

HardOCP News

[H] News
Microsoft is working on a smart bra to detect mood and stress. Heh, ask your woman to wear one of these, you'll detect mood and stress changes instantly. ;) Thanks to octoberasian for the link.

The prototype contains removable sensors that monitor heart and skin activity to provide an indication of mood levels. The aim was to find out if wearable technology could help prevent stress-related over-eating.

lol

Was going to take a job at windows 8 but thought it was too easy.

So, the 'smart bra' has optional sensors, but xbone does not? grrrr

Sorry, figured I'd be the first to make this post console related before someone else did :D

Sorry but I don't think technology is advanced enough to keep up with mood changes that fast.

Should be interesting when the Bra has a crash from on operating error.

Even the smart bra would say "WTF!?" with some women... Especially that time of month.

Hi honey, I got you a smart bra because I thought it might help you with your over eating.

Yeah... that'll go over really well. Probably about as well as answering the question "do you like this dress" with "that'll do pig, that'll do."

Could make for an interesting sci-fi story, a bra that has two brains. "The girl with two brains."
(+1 internets for anyone who gets the reference :p)

Can't wait for feminists or would-be heroes of feminism to chime in about how men are perverts and oppressors for installing monitors into bras.

interesting concept. Some woman might be interesting in something like that. not sure how many, but I could see some.

Back