Battlefield 4 DLC Unavailable on Xbox One

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Microsoft is looking into reports that Second Assault DLC is not available for Xbox One users as was promised as an eleven day exclusive for Battlefield Premium buyers. What do you call broken promises from EA and Microsoft: Business as usual. :D

Some were told the issue could not be resolved until next week - after the DLC's exclusivity period is up and it is released for other platforms.

BF4 is really really going backwards in the press. Like a launch from hell. It's bad news after bad news.

Well it is funny because the media blitz for Xbox1 second assault been happening last week and all of the youtube lemmings were so nice to keep posting videos of second assault.

So when they wanted to butter up the BF4 console crowd they just made them pissed of :) good job EA :) .
Then again why be pissed of at old stuff coming to a new platform :)

BF4 is really really going backwards in the press. Like a launch from hell. It's bad news after bad news.

Because it is the worst launch in Battlefield history, and probably one of the most broken launches ever.

I can't believe this game has been getting good reviews. Anyone that actually played it knows how broken it is.

Here's my experience on Xbox One

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwfHMgp9bBg

Very strange. It says it is being released in 11 days for all platforms, but I just got the China Rising Maps on my BF4 install a few days ago.

Confusion...which is being released for what system?

People that have a very large pool of friends on console.

This, I have 45 real friends on Xbox360. 23 of them play BF4 on Xbox360. For PC, I have 4 real friends and not a damn one play BF4 on PC. :(

Very strange. It says it is being released in 11 days for all platforms, but I just got the China Rising Maps on my BF4 install a few days ago.

Confusion...which is being released for what system?

It's very confusing. China Rising is supposedly the first DLC to be released.

It's very confusing. China Rising is supposedly the first DLC to be released.

It is strange. Take a look at the following two pages:

1) http://battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Battlefield_4:_Second_Assault
2) http://battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Battlefield_4:_China_Rising

In the Second Assault release, it marks the Second Assault release date on the 3rd of December, and for China Rising, it marks the release date for the 1st of December for Premium members on the 1st...

WTF gives EA/Dice? Can we get some confirmation please?

Because it is the worst launch in Battlefield history, and probably one of the most broken launches ever.

Wrong. You weren't around for any previous Battlefield launch if you believe that.

Wrong. You weren't around for any previous Battlefield launch if you believe that.

Unless you are talking about BF launches on consoles only (I know this thread is about the issues solely on Xbone) then I agree with you..If you are talking about across multi-platforms, it is most definitely the WORST launch ever in the series..I have about ~40 real life friends that have the PS4/XBone and ~5 or so that have BF4 on PC, and EVERYONE has had issues..

I wanted this game so bad, but even @ the $20 sale price, I had to pass until they iron out the issues..It really saddens me that AMD dumped so much money into an EA published title for their Mantle release..The game is so broken to begin with that Mantle could double the FPS of every modern card out there and it will still be deemed a failure by many:(:(..

God, Gamers and enthusiasts are such synics lately. Everything in the past 3 or 4 years has been the worst launch in history. If you dont want to deal with a few launch glitches that always show up, dont buy the god damn thing right at launch. The goes for hardware to, unless you can hang.

I wanted this game so bad, but even @ the $20 sale price, I had to pass until they iron out the issues..It really saddens me that AMD dumped so much money into an EA published title for their Mantle release..The game is so broken to begin with that Mantle could double the FPS of every modern card out there and it will still be deemed a failure by many:(:(..

Mantle is something which only shows what is possible on the gpu side of things and the main reason is integration in Frostbite 3. Mantle is in no way tied to BF4.

Bish please, veteran rank 9. I've been through them all. This is definitely the worst. The game doesn't work at all across 5 platforms. And when it does, it works for a very short time before crashing.

Back