Christmas Tree Powered By 1,000 Brussels Sprouts

I don't understand why people think brussel sprouts are so bad... with some bacon and onion pan fried they are the bomb!

I don't understand why people think brussel sprouts are so bad... with some bacon and onion pan fried they are the bomb!

well, you know they were little cabbage patch kid heads, right? not everyone is into that sorta thing

I enjoy cooking / eating Brussels Sprouts. Omnomnomnom....

My wife, on the other hand said "this is really the only good use of them I can think of...."

I was wondering to myself how exactly a Christmas tree needs power, when I realized you were referring to the lights on the tree.

Yup, first world problems.

Always pisses me off to see these fat kids on TV and they are given a wonderfully prepared meal with gourmet quality veggies like sprouts and spinach and the like and they act like its poison.

Need to starve them for a week, make em a little less picky and more grateful for quality healthy food.

Yup, first world problems.

Always pisses me off to see these fat kids on TV and they are given a wonderfully prepared meal with gourmet quality veggies like sprouts and spinach and the like and they act like its poison.

Need to starve them for a week, make em a little less picky and more grateful for quality healthy food.

Quality food is for idiots. My diet of hamburgers, cake and lasagna can't be beaten.

At least you could say you're powering your tree with green power :p

I wonder if a lot of people hate sprouts because they don't know how to cook them or are buying frozen ones. Frozen sprouts are the most disgusting thing in the world, and if you cook them so they end up mushy or chewy they aren't great either, but even as a kid I liked properly cooked fresh sprouts.

Used to make a similar thing from lemons when I was a kid. If you have a couple you can get something like 1.5v out of them. Enough for a small led or bulb, fun science experiment tbh.

Am I the only one that thinks those sprout arrays look like the human power stations in The Matrix?

Back