Quote of the Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
I find it extremely hard to believe this company would turn down a $5 billion offer from anyone (the devil included), let alone Facebook. Be that as it may, I still think this is quote of the day:

"The last thing I want to do is sell to Facebook. They're the devil," she said. "This type of a communication is a human right. Everyone in the world deserves it, and I'd never sell to a company that would complicate that."

After all we've learned, hard to disagree with her attitude.

It still bristles me how certain things are referred to as "rights", however.

I smell bullshit. Girl is not selling plutonium ffs. I simply cannot believe this person wouldn't take the money and use it to make a difference.

wtf is snapchat?

It's something teens can use to send pictures of their genitals to each other with, secure in the knowledge that the picture will expire after a set time, unless the other person takes a screen cap or has another camera.

To be fair, if they take a screen cap, the teen is notified. Because that makes it better.

wtf is snapchat?

Never heard of it either, but according to this woman it is bigger than Facebook. Although she then goes on to say nobody outside the US has heard of it. So not really sure how that logic works.

And it's easy to say you wouldn't take $5 billion, when nobody has actually offered you $5 billion yet.

It's good to see there are still some good people in the world with some character.
Not everyone is a whore for money.

Fuck Facebook.

Well said on the last part. It is amazing that people can't think or function without logging into Facebook and telling the world what they are doing. Who the heck cares. Go to work and make some money.

It's good to see there are still some good people in the world with some character.
Not everyone is a whore for money.

Fuck Facebook.

Well said on the last part. It is amazing that people can't think or function without logging into Facebook and telling the world what they are doing. Who the heck cares. Go to work and make some money.

But... but...! I just had to take another selfie of me and my dog!
And ZOMG, I'm eating breakfast now, it's so great! #yolo

:D

shameless self promotion

I WOULD turn down a 5 Trillion $ offer (from facebook)
Not that they have offered me a single cent (for my leet app)

Look at me, I am so important, I wouldn't sell to evil either!!!

I find it extremely hard to believe this company would turn down a $5 billion offer from anyone (the devil included), let alone Facebook. Be that as it may, I still think this is quote of the day:

Steve, are you telling us that you would sell us out for a mere $5 billion?

I'm hurt. :D

Back