Amazon Has More Xbox One Consoles

HardOCP News

[H] News
For those of you that missed out on ordering an Xbox One, Amazon will have more in stock today, but they probably won't last long.

The Day One console includes a commemorative controller, token code to unlock an exclusive Day One achievement, and premium packaging at no additional cost Kinect is included with every Xbox One. Completely reengineered to be more precise, responsive and intuitive with unparalleled voice, vision and motion technology.

Thank you Amazon!! Got one this morning!! ... after 10 minutes of shopping cart errors :D

EVERY time i hit add to cart i would get an error. 5 minutes later they pulled the plug. Not happy. I was waiting all morning to get this done

I would like to know more

How did Steve get this info?
Was it a one time dump of product or will it be released a bit at a time?

Sony should have done something similar to make the launch versions "special" and more of a collector's item.

arrg. I think ill just have to go to target @ 8am again. doh

Buy it locally to reduce the risk of damage from shipping. Or, at least Fedex over UPS if given the option.

Sony should have done something similar to make the launch versions "special" and more of a collector's item.

They are special. If you have one right now, that thing is a collectors item till after Christmas.:D

Everyone need to make mooney :)

I miss the Internet of the 90's. Those were the days.

I miss the days of dialing into the local BBS' using my US Robotics internal 2400 baud modem.

The clock is ticking and I cannot wait to get mine.

Back