Candy Crush Saga Reports Half a Billion Game Downloads

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Candy Crush is obviously a huge hit with over a half a Billion downloads worldwide. As big as the game has grown, the rumored possibility of King positioning itself for an IPO will be even bigger. Candy Crush Saga can be found on Facebook and Smartphones and has been played over 150 Billion times.

never played it -- never will, won't even pretend to understand what the game is about.

All I know is the people asking me to play it via facebook have now been blocked.

Don't even start playing, it tends to get addictive after a while. I stopped myself, but damn, most of my FB friends haven't stopped playing it. It's almost like getting an IV drip of coffee for coffee addicts.

And, so... many... Candy Crush requests on my FB feed each and every day. :eek:

never played it -- never will, won't even pretend to understand what the game is about.

All I know is the people asking me to play it via facebook have now been blocked.

As far as I know it is just one of those games where you flip objects around to get 3 in a row for them to disappear. goal is to clear out the board and go to the next one. Just like bejeweled or any of the other games like that

Downloaded it, played it for many levels, deleted the app. Thanks for the free entertainment!

I don't see how so many people waste their time with this *goes back to playing WoW*

I love internet hate, I play the game from time to time, some of it requires luck, some planning. When I get stuck I usually take a break.

Good game, very well made.

it's a fun tile match game with some variety thrown in. I never buy the power ups nor more lives, but I've been able to nearly finish the levels, so there you go.

Back