How To Fix Your Wobbly PS4

wobble? maybe its his table...

but anyway , thats small issues like these im glad i cancelled my preorder. I want a rock solid ps4!

Man if people are worried about this =)
hey if I can placed my PS3 on top of my PS4 that would be

I cant believe how lame this is to make the news. It only wobbles is you really push on it.

It only wobbles is you really push on it.

Obviously you don't have one.

It is extremely easy to make it "wobble" because of the way the console balances on the center feet. It is NOT a big deal, a stupid oversight if anything. The whole Post-It! note fix, etc. was what made the issue funny.

Id say the bigger concern is then number of failed units already being reported. Multiple review sites including IGN Eurogamer, gaf...and others reported faulty HDMI ports. Multiple Taco Bell Winners are reporting failures that are having to be sent to sony for repair. And all this a few months after reports of sony using student interns working unpaid overtime to meet production demands...hmmm

They cantilevered the pads because of the ps3's rubber feet that fell off and cause the ps3 to vibrate on tv stands. It was annoying, mine does that especially while watching blurays.

Adam Boyes talked about why they did this on the ps4 at E3, to reduce vibration noise. This is just nitpicking to cause even more console war dumbness

Let the flames begin!

No flames... just lame on a $400 piece of equipment when I can buy a $30 POS DVD player at Walmart right now that doesn't have this stupidity.

Is it the end of the world? No. Is it really lame and stupid? Yes.

They spent millions, if not billions into designing the PS4, and nobody had the brains to put the damn feet on the corners? Design FAIL. This is not as bad as the iPhone 4's antenna, since it doesn't hinder its function in any way, but to make such an elementary error is just embarrassing.

They spent millions, if not billions into designing the PS4,

I doubt it. ;)

and nobody had the brains to put the damn feet on the corners? Design FAIL. This is not as bad as the iPhone 4's antenna, since it doesn't hinder its function in any way, but to make such an elementary error is just embarrassing.

Agreed.

I was going to make a comment about how amazing it is that such a mistake could've been made in a product intended to be used for ten years (or more), but then I recalled that domestic automakers make more gargantuan mistakes in every one of their products, and in that domain, it's simply business as usual.

lol wow.. if you're concern about that, just go buy those rubber feet from OSH or home depot for like $2.00 and why would u even press that part of the console? Unless that's where the power button is, I could careless. Not trying to defend the console, but who the fuck cares? does it wobble when you play a game? Some people would find something to whine about. :D

lol wow.. if you're concern about that, just go buy those rubber feet from OSH or home depot for like $2.00 and why would u even press that part of the console? Unless that's where the power button is, I could careless. Not trying to defend the console, but who the fuck cares? does it wobble when you play a game? Some people would find something to whine about. :D

Exactly what I was thinking.

Back