GameStop Black Friday Ad Leaks

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
If you want to get a leg up on the shopping hordes prepping for the upcoming annual Black Friday event, you have received a gift of sorts from GameStop who somehow had its 12 page ad for Black Friday leak out just a bit early.

Worth noting: the deal pages mention Watch Dogs and DriveClub, both delayed to next year, so these are obviously subject to change.

I see nothing interesting in that ad. Walmart will end up beating them on PS3/Xbox360 clearance sales, you'd be a fool to pick one up anyways (assuming there aren't a few exclusives you *really* want to try to justify getting one for).

Hmm, the Xbox One does not have a price listed. Wonder if it's a marketing move to not scare people off since the PS4 is $100 cheaper?

I see nothing interesting in that ad. Walmart will end up beating them on PS3/Xbox360 clearance sales, you'd be a fool to pick one up anyways (assuming there aren't a few exclusives you *really* want to try to justify getting one for).

Going to Wal-Mart around here for BF is a death wish. I'm stationed in a shitty little hick/ghetto town, most likely would get shot trying to get a PS3.

Going to Wal-Mart around here for BF is a death wish. I'm stationed in a shitty little hick/ghetto town, most likely would get shot trying to get a PS3.

Or stampeded by waterhogs in the feedbag qualifier

Yz5BM5I.jpg

Back