Delta Six FPS Gun Controller Finalized

HardOCP News

[H] News
The folks at Delta Six have put out a new video showing off the latest version of their upcoming FPS gun controller. Video is kinda cheesy but damn, that thing is pretty damn spiffy. :cool:

:25 holy shit bad latency or they're not actually controlling the game with that thing =P

Haha I couldn't stop laughing while watching that.

As far as the controller functionality, I am having a hard time imagining how it would be better than a mouse and keyboard but I'll wait to see an actual demo before I make judgement.

Haha I couldn't stop laughing while watching that.

As far as the controller functionality, I am having a hard time imagining how it would be better than a mouse and keyboard but I'll wait to see an actual demo before I make judgement.

This is how I feel right now.

I had a home made version of this like years ago. Made it from a cheap airsoft pistol and a gyration mouse I had sitting around for years. It was pretty fun but only in action fps games due to accuracy and reaction times. I did really enjoy playing Painkiller with it though. I would like to see a retail version of similar product so long as price is reasonable and it had extra buttons that can be customized.

That is either the stupidest sh!t I have ever seen, or the beginning of FPS war/murder simulators for our kids. Can't decide which.

Yes, I'll go out and buy an airsoft gun to play FPSes with, and then I'll hip fire it like a moron and take 20 minutes fitting a silencer. 1337!

Looks like a pain in the ass actually. Just pick up a plastic shotgun game at the nearest arcade corner of whatever store you go to and play Zombie Hunter, or Big Buck Blaster to remember that these things suck. I'll stick to my M/KB, if I want more real than that I'll take up paintball or something.

That would be a million times better with an Occulus Rift than with a TV monitor.

Funny thing is, if this was a light gun or something similar for those types of games, it would be really cool. As is, I can't see using it in an FPS to move around and whatnot. Seems like it would be clunky.

YT ratings and comments disabled? What fun is that?

Someone's gotta rip this video and superimpose the Duck Hunt dog laughing incessantly over it.

Back