ASUS Announces ‘Give Your ASUS Gear Some Gold' Competition

HardOCP News

[H] News
ASUS today announced the launch of its ‘Give Your ASUS Gear Some Gold’ competition, inviting fans from around the world to demonstrate their creativity by surrounding ASUS gear with gold to win fantastic prizes. From 9 October 2013 until 13 November 2013, contestants are encouraged to submit attractive photo compositions that feature an ASUS product in a setting that demonstrates a creative spin on ‘gold’ — the more extravagant the design the better.

Over the course of five weeks senior ASUS staff will judge all submissions and choose five winners based on the creativity and originality of contestants’ designs and an expression of fun. Each chosen winner will walk away with a brand-new ASUS Z87-Pro motherboard with NFC Express.

Too much effort for just a MB, now if it was a MB + Graphics Card would be worth it.

Yup, first thing that came to mind were jetskies and shrimp.

Oooooo....

no thanks

they fix their customer service trainwreck and I will pay attention again

BBB

But it has NFC!!!!!! And gold!!!!!

that BBB rating is fucking horrible lol

no thanks

BBB

Ummm, who should I be buying my motherboards from then?
(since the last 5 were from....Asus)

Sad ass rating....lol.

Ummm, who should I be buying my motherboards from then?
(since the last 5 were from....Asus)

Sad ass rating....lol.

I've owned a lot of Asus products but after some of the recent CS from them. Never again. Gigabyte has solid CS and good products.

I would like to clarify my position. I am actually an Asus fan, see sig. My intention is to shame them into fixing their unacceptable CS practices.

Its like cat shaming, but with ASUS gear.

BBB is a sham;It's like a club where you pay dues.If Asus fessed up some cash,they'd have a rating.

I used to be a big ASUS fan, and still am to an extent, but a couple of motherboards recently fixed that opinion. I wouldn't get another mobo.

They had tech issues (server boards), and nobody there knew anything about how their hardware works.

Now, I expect that for a $59 mobo. Not for a $400 mobo.

This is typical for Asus. They don't actually care about support of customer service. They focus on other things. It is like if we throw a competition. We can side track all the people that needs Pheobus audio drivers and support for products.

* I see what you did there.*
no thanks

BBB

Back