Dude Puts 2,000 Volts Through A Plasma TV

It reminded me of this for some reason.

Shodan-a.gif

Makes moar volts, duh

Title should be "Dude with COOL HAT Puts 2,000 Volts Through A Plasma TV"

File this one under "Shit Only Guys Like".

I guess they have to do something with those plasma displays that no one wants.

I can take apart a TV, and hook it up so I can run 4000 volts through it, but the ability to create a watermark layover eludes me!

I can take apart a TV, and hook it up so I can run 4000 volts through it, but the ability to create a watermark layover eludes me!

Or figure out how to host in 1080/720. He can blow up plasma screens but can't afford a basic HD camera???

Am I the only one that thought "This must be what it looks like when the Grid dies in Tron?"

Good stuff. If you're the short attention span type, skip to about the 3:35 mark and enjoy the show.

I always thought "the whole 9 yards" had something to do with football.

Looks like Data's brain. Or a Borg regeneration alcove head rest.

...what? No, I'm not a trekkie. :D

The Whole Nine Yards:

A can of .50 BMG linked machine ammo is 27' long. Giving them the whole belt is the whole nine yards.

The Whole Nine Yards:

A can of .50 BMG linked machine ammo is 27' long. Giving them the whole belt is the whole nine yards.

From Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_whole_nine_yards
The whole nine yards or full nine yards is a colloquial American phrase meaning "everything, the whole lot" or, when used as an adjective, "all the way," as in, "The Army came out and gave us the whole nine yards on how they use space systems." Its origin is unknown and has been described as "the most prominent etymological riddle of our time."
So... uh yeah, let's go with the length of a can of linked .50 cal ammo...

not sure what I just watched but it's not something kiddies should try at home.

Somewhere in Iceland, Bjork is watching this video coming up with ideas for a new song.

And possibly a new dress.

Now that is what it should have looked like in Star Trek when a console exploded and shot a crew member across the room...

Or figure out how to host in 1080/720. He can blow up plasma screens but can't afford a basic HD camera???

I am actually subscribed to his youtube channel already, because i was looking for plasma TV repair videos. This is a hobby for him, he does electronic forensics. The local junkyard gives him stuff to play with, sometimes he is able to fix an LCD,TV, stereo, DVD player and use them or resell them. Im sure this plasma was also taken from the scrap heap.

Anybody else find that video boring as hell....I was expecting an explosion or something?

This post has everything destruction, electricity, and even educational didnt know The Whole Nine Yards real meaning till now, and who says the internet cannot teach you anything....

Back