GTA Online Launches, Right Into An 'Online' Roadblock

HardOCP News

[H] News
Having problems accessing GTA Online? Don't feel bad, you aren't the only one. It seems like everyone is having problems getting online right now.

The title, which launched on game consoles Tuesday morning, is experiencing server issues that have locked out some gamers and made it difficult for those who have gotten in to play the game. Twitter is abuzz with complaints from gamers who say they can't get into the service.

been loving the hell out of GTA5 --- tempted to buy an xbox live gold subscription just to see what the hype is about online, but if it's not actually working... guess the BF4 beta will have to amuse me in the meantime :)

This doesn't surprise me. It's day 1, and it's a new level of service for GTA. I expected to be hiccups. I'll be trying in a few minutes and if I have issues, then I'll be joining colegeboy's idea and playing the BF4 beta unless that messes up too. Then I'll just play in the real world. I hear the graphics are amazing out there. :)

And they wonder why people bitch about having an online requirement for single player games, yeah this was for the online part, but a part of me is fearful when it comes to the PC they'll require it to be online even for the single player aspect. At which point it will sadly go into the growing stack of new games that I refuse to pay for out of principle.

GTA Online is fuckin sweet. Once you get the hiccups out of the way, it can be really really fun.

Back