Cool Video of the Day

Need this for dating..great way to know what you are going to be stuck with in 20 years. :D

I'm impressed with how subtle the changes are. A good example is the part in her hair, it moves from her left to her right (our right to left). Even watching her bangs hanging down slowly dissolve without it being obvious.

Need this for dating..great way to know what you are going to be stuck with in 20 years. :D

Look at their parents. Generally a good way to tell, though if one or both aren't around, you're screwed. Back in HS I tried to date this attractive chick, but things didn't work out (long story); a few years out of HS I look her up and I find a pic of her with three kids and it looks like she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. Pretty shallow of me, but I've got to be honest.

The whole thing is CG isn't it? Or at least some sort of makeup change, obviously it's not the same person as a child as an adult.

My internet at work with youtube is VERY stop and buffer... so it took me 41 seconds of the video (which took about 2 actual minutes to play) to realize what was happening.

I'm impressed with how subtle the changes are. A good example is the part in her hair, it moves from her left to her right (our right to left). Even watching her bangs hanging down slowly dissolve without it being obvious.

Look at their parents. Generally a good way to tell, though if one or both aren't around, you're screwed. Back in HS I tried to date this attractive chick, but things didn't work out (long story); a few years out of HS I look her up and I find a pic of her with three kids and it looks like she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. Pretty shallow of me, but I've got to be honest.

that's one side of it, but then in HS you prolly didn't want to date some ugly chick and later she's a bombshell.

The whole thing is CG isn't it?

Yes, but bases on a real family.

Source: http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105...-age-decades-almost-imperceptibly-in-minutes/

"Danielle," embedded below, was produced with a team of animators and a still photographer, Keith Sirchio.

Set to a somewhat eerie soundtrack by Mark Reveley, it shows a young Asian girl gazing into the camera, only blinking occasionally, as she slowly matures and gets older.

Her face becomes longer, her bone structure more defined, and then her skin and hair show signs of age as she seems to enter the middle years of her life.

Last year, Cerniello attended his friend Danielle's family reunion. He and Sirchio took portraits of her relatives of all ages with a Hasselblad medium-format camera. After scanning the negatives, they chose those relatives with similar bone structure to create a rough aging continuity.

Animators Nathan Meier and Edmund Earle then knitted the images together seamlessly, with 3D visual-effects artist George Cuddy putting the finishing touches on the remarkable transformation.

"I attempted to create a person in order to emulate the aging process," Cerniello, a music video and commercial editor, writes on his Vimeo page. "The idea was that something is happening but you can't see it but you can feel it, like aging itself.

My internet at work with youtube is VERY stop and buffer... so it took me 41 seconds of the video (which took about 2 actual minutes to play) to realize what was happening.

On your firewall set it to Reject (not Block or Drop) packets for the following networks:
173.194.55.0/24
206.111.0.0/16

Most cases that solves the problem.

that's one side of it, but then in HS you prolly didn't want to date some ugly chick and later she's a bombshell.

I'm talking irreversibly ugly here where short of prosthetics, makeup, or a paper bag, there's no fixing that. There are many that just need to change their weight, muscle tone, glasses, hair style, hygiene, and/or makeup to look like a bombshell.

On your firewall set it to Reject (not Block or Drop) packets for the following networks:
173.194.55.0/24
206.111.0.0/16

Most cases that solves the problem.

Thank you for this! I wasn't even aware this was a thing; friggin' ISPs.

Would have been cooler if, at the end, she dissolved into a skull that eventually crumbled away. Sorta like Indiana Jones.

Anways, I'm looking forward to tomorrow cool video "of the day."

--H

Its that Asian woman gene... they tend to not change much as they get older, until they hit some wall then wrinkles just attack them like crazy

Not my race of the Asian gene. Once past 25 they start looking like their mom, not the MILF kind either.

Not my race of the Asian gene. Once past 25 they start looking like their mom, not the MILF kind either.

I honestly couldn't stop looking at that 'stache for the first 2 minutes, so I wasn't sure if it was a small boy either.....

lol have to agree, Asian women can be 30 and look 18, but soon as they find that threshold they look twice their age...don't think i even knew it was a woman until half way though

lol have to agree, Asian women can be 30 and look 18, but soon as they find that threshold they look twice their age...don't think i even knew it was a woman until half way though

I think black people age the best. Seriously, I've seen some in their 50's that look like they are in their 30's. The generally, at least to me, age the best.

Back