Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H Motherboard

HardOCP News

[H] News
If you are building an Intel based system, this Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H motherboard review at FunkyKit may be of interest.

Is it great? I seem to ask that question a lot and, to be honest, it's pretty darn close. The fact that Gigabyte has been consistently outdoing themselves in performance, options, and price, it's easy to get a good feeling about them and their products.

I own this board and have had it for about a month now with a Intel 4670k 1150 cpu and 670 gtx nvidia card and such. I purchased the combo deal from Microcenter the board was on sale with NO rebates or anything from 189 to 114 bucks. Teh cpu was 199 other places have it for 229 and 239 kinda funny. If you buy teh mobo\cpu combo at Microcenter they take an xtra 40 bucks off which made my board 74 bucks :D Jus saying and FYI imma happy camper\g4m3r ;)

I have one and honestly I regret not picking up a MSI board. I mean sure the Gigabyte is built well but the BIOS are pretty much garbage. You're continuously bouncing around all over the place just to overclock the stupid thing. Where as with the MSI BIOS everything is right there where you can see it and find it.

Back