Fourteen Minutes Of Watch Dogs Gameplay

dang that looks awesome! now if only there were gameplay privacy settings on steam so that friends wont know when we're playing what games so we could sneak into games less noticeably...that is....if this ubisoft game is coming to steam....

I couldn't stop thinking of the show "Person of Interest" during the potential victim segment.

little over 2 months to go...let's see if all the hype is worth it...

This is unquestionably the game I'm most looking forward to in the near future.

This video only made that belief stronger. I can't wait.

The mutliplayer reminds me of Dark Souls, but the gameplay looks much easier. Much much too easy. It's got a GTA type of environment, with similar gameplay mechanics. Except that you go around hacking things. Yea, I'm not holding my breath. Also play Dark Souls.

hA307F249

This game looks incredibly boring to me? I just don't see the appeal.

Also, if this is the PS4 version, they need to do something about the HORRIBLY noticeable pop-up and draw distance...like badly. I noticed it constantly through the entire video.

Here's hoping the PC version can will look a lot better.

Looks great. I did have this along with Assassins Creed preordered for the PS4. I cancelled the AC preorder though. They are quite similar in mechanics, so I'm glad I did. Need variety for games, right? At least the new AC will have some nice ship battle type of deals.

What huh? So in the game you kill some people so you can track down criminals and not kill the criminals? That's an odd choice of story line.

What huh? So in the game you kill some people so you can track down criminals and not kill the criminals? That's an odd choice of story line.

I suppose one could argue you are taking a life to save many more? :eek:

You don't have to kill the guards, he chose to do it to show off that aspect of the game. Additionally, it seems the guards are POSs anyways, they made a point of saying how each guard had a pretty large rapsheet.

I can only wonder how varied the random events get until you start duplicating. Such as the wifi hack of the mom, how many possible apartments could they have modeled? Or is it going to be a random texture / random laptop placement sort of thing.

Looks like it has promise, also looks tedious as all fuck, having to scan everyone to see who you're looking for.

I just hope those tree shadow look better on the PC, this must be the PS3/360 version ..

the game looks unique which is what captures my interest...not the same old run and gun or hack and slash we are used to...I'm still not convinced this will make for an entertaining game but the few minutes of gameplay footage they release every few weeks looks interesting...if they can keep it from being repetitive then it might work

The thing I fear about this game is how "Repetitive" it will become.

The whole "hack this to unlock this part of the city" just screams of the same repeitive tedium it was in AC to climb the towers to unlock parts of the city in that.

Then the whole crime thing seems like it will be annoying a bit, like the "random" missions in RDR which weren't that random in terms of the variety.

I mean how many of these missions do they have? You'll probably start to come across some of the "same" missions when you'v esunk plenty of time into the game and it'll become repetitive.

ummmm is this 720p xbox 360?

whats up with the res/anti aliasing.
i stopped watching after looking at the trees and leaves. wtf

This is the PS4 version...unfortunately...

Man these next-gen systems are starting to feel REALLY "meh"...

Wow disapointing to say at least. Assasin creed 3 have better shadows on pc than this and its an older revision of that same engine..

With all those disapointing graphical annoncement i think ill get my 40 buck back from the preoder (ps4) and put that money on a 770 or later. If i get better iq with my pc right now, i just dont see the point of those consoles. Wheres the 'it destroy my pc for 2 years' like the older ones lol

dang that looks awesome! now if only there were gameplay privacy settings on steam so that friends wont know when we're playing what games so we could sneak into games less noticeably...that is....if this ubisoft game is coming to steam....
you know you can change your friend's list status to offline or private and also edit the name of the game you're playing that is shown to other people?

good lord too many graphics divas in this place...graphics can only enhance the gameplay...it doesn't make or break a game...if the gameplay mechanics and story suck then no amount of killer graphics will help

good lord too many graphics divas in this place...graphics can only enhance the gameplay...it doesn't make or break a game...if the gameplay mechanics and story suck then no amount of killer graphics will help

I agree but when you see developers taking steps backwards in graphics is a disappointment.

I agree but when you see developers taking steps backwards in graphics is a disappointment.

it's been stated many times that the gameplay videos have all been the console versions...Ubisoft has stated that the PC is the lead platform and the game will support DX11, tessellation and Nvidia’s TXAA:

“We needed to have AO, massive dynamic light support, HDR, GI, depth of field, etc. to fully realize the ambition of art direction. We improved on techniques that we worked on in the past and surveyed what was available for the highest level of quality we wanted to achieve. We didn’t just integrate the technique of the moment, but spent quite some time turning stuff around and mixing algorithms so they fit our requirements.”

Back