Molyneux's 'Godus' Beta Launching in Sept.

WTF is that game? It looks so BAD! It is outdated. It is bad. It is awful. I need to bleach my eyes now and erase my memories.

Looks like black and white....just with simpler graphics.

I wouldn't judge it solely on the graphics, however....it may offer deeper gameplay than that short clips shows. Then again, if you didn't like B&W...you probably won't like this.

I played the alpha, it was quite fun. It reminded me of Populous.

This just proves that Peter Molyneux is a one-trick pony. Just call it what it is: Black & White 3

Oh yay! More fighting!

Can a game like this come out that doesn't involve commanding and conquering? Getting so sick of our war like species. Grow up already! Fuck...

Looks like a bad Black & White. They even copied the way the villagers run around when on fire. Ha. B&W is one of my favorite games, so I might still try it

Why do people give this guy any thought. I havent seen one game he made that is even close to good. Fable is just ok its nothing special, and is always filled with bugs and the game play is pretty meh.

Anyone else notice that the trailer mis-spelled Civilization with Civilisation?

Anyways, just another game to try to gain ground where Minecraft succeeded. NEXT!

Anyone else notice that the trailer mis-spelled Civilization with Civilisation?

Civilisation is the British spelling, wanna take a guess where Peter Molyneux is from?

This does look shit though, looks like a student project.

I can think of way better ways to blow 15 dollars... or whatever the hell the price is.

So the same guy makes the same game just using crappier graphics? I remember playing Black and White a time or two, was fun for about 5 minutes then I switched back to counter strike (ahhh 2001)

yeah not a big fan of funding kickstarters for games... aka Steam Eartly Access program

I've already played this. Twice. Black & White and Black & White 2. I don't see the need for a third iteration.

Populous, Syndicate, Dungeon Keeper, Black & White, Fable.

Except for Fable, the other games you list are all similar to Black and White. Essentially RTS's, but with more emphasis on resource development and technological progress, and less on combat.

Back