Happy Birthday To Me!

HardOCP News

[H] News
I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you for your birthday e-mails, Facebook posts, PMs and text messages. It is truly a pleasure coming to work each and every day, even after more than 13 years, just to hang out with you guys (face it, that's really what we are doing here). Thanks again, your well wishes are sincerely appreciated....now, GET OFF MY DAMN LAWN! :D

Happy B-day.
remember, you're not getting older, you're getting better. Like a fine wine.

Happy Birthday and remember, the older you are, the better you were. :)

Happy Birthday ... remember, it isn't getting older, just increasing in value ... or as the other saying goes, "old [H]'ers never die, they just go faster and faster" :D

So wait in hardware spec.. have you become cheaper and cheaper every 6 months? Until now you are starting an astronomical increase in price due to rarity. You sir have your traces in gold. May you forever power on and overclock.

Happy Birthday Steve! This is still the only tech site I visit daily, and that is due to the knowledgeable staff and the quality of the forum. Keep it up!

ooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean happy birthday :D

Even though I don't post too much, I visit the [H] almost everyday to read the news. Keep up the good work.
Happy Birthday Steve! :)

Happy Bday Steve! Hope you had a rocking Bday! \m/

Did anyone buy you any Apple products for your bday? hur hur!

Well, "Steve", assuming that's your "real name". You have a happy birthday, assuming that it is your "real" birthday. :p

Last I knew you were in Alaska. Do you even have lawns up there? :p

Congrats on another year of life. May the next one be better than the last. :)

You know you are getting old when you fart and all that comes out is dust.

[H]appy Birthday, Steve

Well, "Steve", assuming that's your "real name". You have a happy birthday, assuming that it is your "real" birthday. :p

Last I knew you were in Alaska. Do you even have lawns up there? :p

He moved to Vegas. Now he has sand and cacti.

This is the only tech forum I view on a regular basis and thats because of your great forum and product reviews. Now take a picture of your [H] birthday cake and share with us ;-)

Back