Special Edition of Saint's Row IV That Costs $1M

HardOCP News

[H] News
It would be funny to see someone actually try to buy this. Obviously it is a joke, but it would still be funny to see someone plop down the cash for it. :D

I'd buy it if I had a million bucks lying around. Sounds like fun. I'd probably pass on the plastic surgery though.

Remember the Pepsi Harrier Jet offer?

The things listed in the offer total much more than $1 million, unless all of those items are in-game items and activities.

I don't know that seems like a pretty bad ass deal to me. Let me price it out here...
wait a website did it for me. Lets say you go crazy.. they still make about 100k on the deal. but it still sounds like it would be a fun experience if you had the cash.

That stuff all costs around $750,000 from some estimates... So they could make a nice profit if someone went for it.

Yea but the person that would go for it should do it to have fun with it. Part of the experience would be doing it in character. I hope someone like Prince does it. They could live up the lifestyle a bit and have fun with it.

what they really should do is announce it as a competition. If they sell x million copies someone GETS this experience.

Uh wow... that is pretty freakin awesome. It's not exactly dumb stuff only.

Remember the Pepsi Harrier Jet offer?

The things listed in the offer total much more than $1 million, unless all of those items are in-game items and activities.

I hadn't realized that the Virgin Galactic space flight was only $250,000 so I stand corrected. If all that costs $750,000 they will probably sell it.

Do you get the base model or the full delux package Gallardo? That's like a 100k difference. The price for VG Space Flights are going up again... I dunno, I think it's a pretty sick package and they aren't making too much money off of you, considering you need to have a cool mill to drop on this anyways.
With the price of cloning yourself at ~$1.7 million, this seems pretty reasonably priced. http://www.forbes.com/2001/06/29/0629clone.html

Why would they throw a prius in? No one with that kind of money is going to be driving that lol.

Well maybe whoever won the power ball will throw some moneyz down, although it's more than likely a gang of of folks at an old people's home again, but then you never know, they could be into Saints Row.

Next to Borderlands, this was the most awful game on the market. It's sort of funny that they have enough of a sense of humor to try to sell this thing since, based on gameplay alone, you'd have to pay people a million to even consider playing it.

Back