Making a Real Life-Size Wall-E Robot

That is look my son would go crazy over something like that ( I have probaly watched Wall-e like 50 times now)

cool robot :D
well when a man has a hobby and you can see that the constructor has them :)

That's some pretty awesome work. Meanwhile the rest of America is doing our part to make WALL-E a reality by getting too fat and lazy to move without mechanical assistance.

Very nice. There's actually a group that gets together to build them. I do the same for my R2D2.

Awesome. Watched the movie last weekend. Its one of my kid's favorite movies. (and mine too ;))

Fucking amazing.. but I gotta ask.. is that a Star Wars foosball table in the garage?

Not impressed in the least

Robot is far to stationary, some track treds and a moving head does not a wall-e make

Have his arms move, his door open and close, neck move up/down etc and I'd be impressed

This just seems like a really minor RC mod to me

The good thing is, once yours is completed, I will share your version with the entire world so they can see how it's supposed to be done!

Shoot me the pics, video link, build log and I will post them ASAP.

;)

"I'd like to see you do better" argument never works.

Ever.

Just throwing that out there. Considering I've seen 100% functional iron man costumes, this just seems like a giant step backwards.

Functional? It doesn't make him fly or shoot missiles. I'm not impressed at the least.

Fucker!! You made me LOL HARD.. mid swallow from my jug of Fruit Punch Gatoraid, and it all went down the wrong fucking PIPE!

Amazing talent. These are the kind of people who do things. Sure, this make look frivolous, and to be honest it is, but that level of knowledge and ability to build things could be re-purposed into something much more relevant.

But people should be able to do what they want. Come the apocalypse, people like this will be the ones making things work again.

Back