Elder Scrolls Anthology Coming to PC in September

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Start saving your pennies, you have about six weeks to put together the $79.99 price tag for the upcoming Elder Scrolls Anthology. If you are a collector or just waited to get everything together in one box, Bethesda will be releasing the Anthology on September 10th in the States and on the 13th in Europe.

The box set will include all 5 main games in the venerable series, Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, and of course, Skyrim.

I'd pay $120 if it were ALL of the Elder Scrolls games and they all ran on Windows I'd jump on it.
I've payed $80+ every single time since Morrowind for the collector's editions, which are still sitting on the shelf with extra content, artists' drawings, statues, soundtracks, maps, ect...
I can't imagine what else they could add that would make me want to run out and get it.

Just curious for one who has never beat any of those games how long will it take to completely go through all those games start to end?

Just curious for one who has never beat any of those games how long will it take to completely go through all those games start to end?

Haven't played the others, but depends on how much you like to explore and how often you fast travel to where you need to go... you could spend over 40 - 50 hours just exploring everything once, assuming you don't die or get turned around.

I have over 200+ hours in the game and I still haven't explored the entire land, but I like to take my time. I constantly fill up my inventory and bring it places to sell. Very seldom do I fast travel, except when the main mission was going I would fast travel between two places just to get a dragon to spawn.

I'm hoping this means we will see Arena and Daggerfall released on steam. Hoping they can be all purchased seperately

I'm hoping this means we will see Arena and Daggerfall released on steam. Hoping they can be all purchased seperately

Window native versions would be worth getting just so we don't have to mess with emulators to run them!

Window native versions would be worth getting just so we don't have to mess with emulators to run them!

It would be nice, but that isn't what these are. I would love to play Daggerfall without the bugs. Maybe they will put Privateer's Hold on ESO :)

I'm curious how they plan on getting the old titles to run on newer OSes without DOSBOX or compatibility modes.

I'm curious how they plan on getting the old titles to run on newer OSes without DOSBOX or compatibility modes.

I don't think they plan to get them to run without DOSBOX. It says in the article that Arena and DF will launch within an emulator.

Back