Corsair Promo Deal

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Take $30 OFF entire order when purchasing a Case and Air Series twin pack or AF140

How it works

Must have a Corsair Case and your choice of AF120 Twin Pack, SP 120 Twin Pack or AF140 in cart
Discount will appear in shopping cart
Offer ends August 16, 2013

http://www.corsair.com/promo

detail_fans_builtcase_b_1_1_1_1_1_2.png

Wish they had this when I ordered my 540! Can never have too many fans...

Unless you're pre-ordering or something, why buy directly from Corsair, they're so expensive?

Seems weird that they are out of stock for the case I was curious about but Amazon/Newegg aren't...

LOL the $30 rebate is almost necessary to bring it down to Amazon/Newegg pricing.

Unless you're pre-ordering or something, why buy directly from Corsair, they're so expensive?

In the case of the Carbide 540... there's only Newegg and Amazon selling it. All 3 for $139. Newegg wants $15 for shipping. Amazon is free. Corsair is like $12 shipping and they will give you $30 towards the fans.
To me, Corsair's website is the better deal for a 540.

I'm getting the $30 off putting a single AF140 in the cart, and with shipping it basically means you're getting the case for MSRP with an extra 140mm fan.

Still, I think I'll wait until it comes in stock at Amazon, as my TJ09 is still doing a good enough job, and Amazon always finds a way to strong-arm the price down to force people to buy from them (not that that's a bad thing :) )

Last edited:
Back