GTA V: Official Gameplay Video

I really hope this comes to PC

I second that!

Saw that video this morning and I was very impressed what they did with GTA V. I especially like that, as a SoCal native, they got Southern California replicated very well from the coastlines to the mountains.

I always wait to buy on PC, the modding community around this game series is crazy, Up there with the modding community around Elder Scrolls.

Darn right this better come out on PC!

As for the graphics engine, it is using an updated version of the Max Payne 3 engine, which supported Tessellation, so they could definitely use tessellation if they wanted to on the PC, which I hope they do!

That looked really badass, nicely updated graphics, and a neat twist on the characters.

Looks terrific. Dare I say almost too good for the current consoles. I'm curious if that video was from another platform...

Looks terrific. Dare I say almost too good for the current consoles. I'm curious if that video was from another platform...

well one would assume ps3 because some of its buttons show up in the trailer. But it could be running on a pc with ps3 controller as well.

Not seeing the part where I get to drive around in a septic truck covering everything/one in poo.

I am disappoint. :<

want it for PC -- want it BAD

So it's not coming out on next gen consoles -- that kinda sucks. The only incentive I had to purchase a new Xbox One was Forza 5 and GTA5....

ugh.

Graphics look better than I expected, but the lead characters look boring as hell. And the franchise seriously needs to go international already.

Take Two (Rockstar Games owner) has been hot and heavy to get PC releases on a bunch of major titles this year. Plus, development just got easier (and cheaper) with the new consoles being x86.

There have also been hints that Take Two will release the new WWE 14 on PC as well later this year.

With intel graphics being capable of handling GTA, they'd be stupid not to bring this to PC

want it for PC -- want it BAD

So it's not coming out on next gen consoles -- that kinda sucks. The only incentive I had to purchase a new Xbox One was Forza 5 and GTA5....

ugh.

My guess is that they'll release the PC and next-gen versions around the same time - since they're both x86 based.

Probably 6 months or so after Xbox360/PS3. The idea behind that would be to get gamers to buy multiple copies.

My guess is that they'll release the PC and next-gen versions around the same time - since they're both x86 based.

Probably 6 months or so after Xbox360/PS3. The idea behind that would be to get gamers to buy multiple copies.

Since every previous major GTA release since GTA III has followed that pattern, my guess is that your guess is correct. They sell a crap load of copies on the consoles and then quietly release the PC version 6-8 months down the road.

I look forward to playing it on PC. GTA IV has been one of my most played games simply because I can just cause havoc for a good hour or two and it's different every time.

I just want to hunt down some of those deer in the mountains, lol.

I just don't know why they didn't push the release date back 2 months, and release on the new gen consoles. That would be a fantastic launch game, and it would look and play better.

That's awesome. That dude repeled from a chopper then smashed into my building in LA. :D

Dang! might have to buy two copies.don't know if i can wait on the pc version might just pick this up on launch day for my ps3 :eek:

...and then there's Grand Theft Auto Online...

I've never been much of one to play online games, but that part piqued my interest. I may even buy a console to play this if it is done right.

No one noticed the planning part?
This is like Rainbow 6 meets GTA. I neeeeeeed more info on this. Sickness

Guess I have to buck the trend here... I never really could get into any of the GTA games. Guess I am not thug enough. :D

No one noticed the planning part?
This is like Rainbow 6 meets GTA. I neeeeeeed more info on this. Sickness

I wouldn't put too muchhopes on that. It's probably not that sophisticated to really handle a huge difference.

Probably nothing more than Dishonored, which wasn't bad but eh. It's probably be like "do you go in the front door or the back door?"

I wouldn't put too muchhopes on that. It's probably not that sophisticated to really handle a huge difference.

Probably nothing more than Dishonored, which wasn't bad but eh. It's probably be like "do you go in the front door or the back door?"

If I can draw individual paths, thats enough for me.

While I'm probably not going to give two shits about the online aspect, I really hope they don't do cross platform on that, last thing I want is some douche with auto-aim acting like he's fucking Annie Oakley with his accuracy.

I like those hexagonal tires along the bank

Really dude? I'm blown away that they can do half of what they showed. For 8 year old hardware and 512MB RAM per system (especially considering this was the PS3 version with only 256MB VRAM) I am amazed at what I saw.

Flying sim, golfing sim, diving sim, tennis sim, driving sim, racing sim, shooting sim, boating sim, hunting sim, dress-up sim, 3rd person RPG, first-person squad-combat FPS.

Lets simulate EVERYTHING!

Does it also include a world-editor city-building sim too?

Back