DIY Automatic Nerf Sentry Gun

HardOCP News

[H] News
If you have a little free time today, why not let this girl show you how to build a bad ass Nerf sentry gun? Watch the video, it's actually pretty damn neat.

Feds will be bustin down her door in minutes.

Basically what I see here is start inviting friends over. The fun will ensue.

At first I thought it was a young boy talking, but then it shows it was a girl. At first I was meh, but now you have my full attention.

Looks like it is programmed with male vision tracking. The targeting was mostly focusing on her breasts.

so as long as you are wearing dark clothes on the white background you are screwed. Just walk in the room wearing all white.

she just needs to integrate it with a Kinect.

Love the way she pronounces the word "processed" @ 1:00 (I realize it's an accent thing)

Controller interface looks a bit clunky though, she pushed the analog and it swung really fast, a smoother movement would be nicer.

There is a lot of slack in the movement as well. Every time it moved it bounced back and forth for a few seconds. Still, very cool, just needs a little better hardware.

So essentially she has followed a guide of how to. Just because she is a female we have to some how praise her for it. Airsoft sentry guns have been done a long time ago a buddy of mine back in 2006 built one. Not impressed.

Very damn cool.. it's nice to see she didn't make the same mistake I did. I ran at 15v and ended up melting my gun :( .. Redundant servos help with the bobbing though. Made me smile to know I'm not the only person who saw the gun at Toys 'R' Us and thought.. "that gives me an idear" >_<

So essentially she has followed a guide of how to. Just because she is a female we have to some how praise her for it. Airsoft sentry guns have been done a long time ago a buddy of mine back in 2006 built one. Not impressed.

The fact that a female was interested and did this is reason enough for praise. I would think the world would be more fun if we had more of this behavior.

I find it interesting a girl was into building this. So that is the "impressed" part for me!

Never found those women myself. :(

The fact that a female was interested and did this is reason enough for praise. I would think the world would be more fun if we had more of this behavior.

So if I crochet something I should get praise because I have a penis?

Hmm, now to make one, attach a paintball gun and head to my next match.

Back