6,000ft Rope Swing Wearing Google Glass

glassholes truly think this is some cybernetic attachment that lets you connect directly to the matrix or something (the part before the jump scenes are shown).

wait, so he didn't shoot the google glass with a 50 caliber rifle or something?

eh... Did he say he borrowed a Google Glass from at the end?

Wasn't that against the TOS? :eek:
Could of sworn I saw that in another thread.

eh... Did he say he borrowed a Google Glass from at the end?

Wasn't that against the TOS? :eek:
Could of sworn I saw that in another thread.

Depends on whether it's the explorer edition or not...if it is then yes.

Yes the video is cool... but nothing you couldnt do with a gopro wich is 20% of that price , and with better optics.

I thought he's be swinging from one cliff edge to another or something like that, with a 6000 feet rope (so sue me, I can't picture how long a 6000 feet rope is, lol).

This is basically skydiving, but swinging from a rope 6000 feet up in a balloon. Sounds fun too though.

bored, we have go pro's for that kind of stuff and they can be mounted anywhere that doesn't make you look like a glArse hat.

I thought he's be swinging from one cliff edge to another or something like that, with a 6000 feet rope (so sue me, I can't picture how long a 6000 feet rope is, lol).

This is basically skydiving, but swinging from a rope 6000 feet up in a balloon. Sounds fun too though.

Exactly! Color me disappointed. :(

Oh, just ff'ed to the part with the parachute. So it is with a parachute. Shame.

google glass is awesome!

just make sure you capture whatever you're doing on your GoPro Black Edition at the same time if you want to watch the video in good quality....

Video is cool but I don't see why GG s better than something like a Go Pro that a couple others have mentioned in terms of recording one's skydiving.

I wonder what parts of that were even recorded with glass? You could clearly see gopros in some of the shots and other stuff was better quality than even the gopro cams do, so there were some DSLRs or better in there as well. He did say he borrowed it from phillip de franco (another big youtube guy), but he didn't break it so I don't know where the issue is? Did they really have a TOS with 'no loaning' mentioned in it for a device you paid 1500 dollars for?

Back