Asus VS247H-P 24" LED $137 AR + free Shipping

Shows $157.73 minus the $20.00 MIR making it $137.73 after rebate, got to love dynamic pricing.

why dont manufactures list their monitors whether its 60 hz or 120 hz? but i have to assume the display is 60hz other wise they list it at 120hz. so if it is 60hz then no thanks.

would jump all over this but currently have a 42" tv on my desk as my monitor.

Shows $167.99 for me, and the $20 rebate is expired (06/01 to 06/30 - today is 07/01 already). Am I missing something?

Yeah looks like they brought the cost up 10$ between now and the original posting. However the rebate form has been updated, and is valid 7/1/13 to 7/30/13.

It shows $167 for me as well. The Rebate shows one line for new purchase and one for older purchases. Codeflux I think you're looking at the wrong rebate line. But I'm still wondering where the other $10 went...

If you get this, don't mention it to the display snobs on the forum. My lowly 1920x1200 display got me heavily flamed, lord knows what they'd have to say about a 1080p one :p

If all you guys posting are actually expecting to get a decent IPS panel or higher res panel at this price and size...you should probably stop looking in the hotdeals forum all together. This is a pretty good deal.

If all you guys posting are actually expecting to get a decent IPS panel or higher res panel at this price and size...you should probably stop looking in the hotdeals forum all together. This is a pretty good deal.

IPS panels have come close; this wouldn't be too much of a stretch, but it would be a little hotter than usual :).

I was confused while looking at the product page on Amazon, and your post added to it..Is this supposed to be a TN panel? According to the Product Note:

Product Alert:IPS (In-Plane-Switching) is a new technology for LCD displays that offers users wider viewing angles and bolder colors by allowing more light to pass through the panel. As a result, IPS panels can exhibit a slight glow around the edges and corners (also known as light bleed), which is entirely normal.

And farther down the page, there are conflicting response times..The first says 2ms, would be be a TN panel right away..the second says 5ms, which I assume would be TN as well, unless IPS desktop panels have improved? I dunno, I love my 42" Panny A-IPS/LED tv/montior;)

Back